Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A big thank you to Kathy

Kathy Shaidle, a real conservative and I suspect a real Canadian too, who writes a less lofty, but largely read blog, has sent a couple of commentaries on my last posting, which I published if you wish to scroll down through the comments section to find them.

She makes one very important point. She alerted me to the fact that I had misspelled Johnny Cochran’s name. So, I have gone back into the posting and amended it.

Thank you, Kathy. I will try and do a better job of self-editing; I know how vital that is in the blogosphere. I also apologize to my other handful of readers who may have been as discomfited by that error as Ms. Shaidle was.

And now, I will suspend blogging operations for the month of August, as I will be out of the country. See you all back here in September.

No comments: